- At the Mandiana Project, Guinea, Foundation Inferred Resource of 16.1 Mt @ 1.18 g/t for 612,000 oz Au (SRK, 20161) open to north, east, south and at depth.
- Sensitivity analysis2 by SRK suggests an increase in deposit grade with cut-off, for example 5.7 Mt @ 2.27 g/t for 417,000 oz Au at a higher cut-off grade of 1.0 g/t Au
- Anglo-Gold Ashanti’s Siguiri Mine (M+I Resources of 3.37 Moz Au and Inferred Resources of 2.14 Moz Au3) lies 60 km from Mandiana in similar geology.
- >15km of artisanal workings remain to be tested.
- 119 holes drilled by previous operator for over 16,000m of drilling.
- Government of Guinea is presently a 25% equity holder in the Mandiana project, which greatly facilitates permitting and community relations.
- Capitalized for forthcoming drilling and exploration program.
- Highly experienced management team in both West African operations and Capital Markets.
- Superb opportunity to play the role of regional consolidator.
1Independent Technical Report for the Mandiana Gold Project, Guinea, SRK Consulting (Canada) Inc., December 23 2016.
2Not to be misconstrued with a Mineral Resource Statement